Sun, May 21|
Pellegrino Healing Center
1 PM Group Sound Bath
This sound bath will help you recalibrate your energy centers (chakras) and activate your parasympathetic nervous system for rest and relaxation.
Time & Location
May 21, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Pellegrino Healing Center, 4307 Albany Post Rd, Hyde Park, NY 12538, USA
About the event
Hosted by Beth Wing, LPN, Usui Reiki Master, Intuitive Energy Healer, Certified Sound Therapy and Sound Healing Practitioner.
A sound bath is a deeply immersive, full-body listening experience. The sound waves can help you recalibrate your energy centers (chakras) and activate your parasympathetic nervous system for rest and relaxation.
This sound bath will be a transformational journey that will help you to:
- Clear away what isn't serving you
- Connect to your spirit
- Invoke feelings of groundedness
- Feel deep relaxation for restorative renewal
Starting with a guided meditation to invoke deep relaxation, you will journey through the sound waves that tap into your parasympathetic nervous system and boost mood. You will be able to unwind, relax and recenter as you start to feel calm and relaxed.
Beth offers a unique sound bath experience, utilizing crystal singing bowls, a variety of Tibetan singing bowls, Koshi chimes, a variety of rain sticks and shamanic drums.
What to expect:
- Dress comfortably. You want to be as comfortable as possible while relaxing to receive the full benefits of this practice.
- You will be seated in an adirondack chair.
- Feel free to bring a blanket and pillow, whatever makes you most comfortable.
- Cell phones will need to be turned off or silenced/airplane mode.
Spots are limited so pre-registration & payment are required.Please read our "Event Cancellation Policy" at the bottom of our event page HERE.
1 PM Sound Bath$50.00+$1.25 service feeSale ended